WHY YOU WILL LOVE Alma Cantina
The one and only Irish Stroll is back! Boston it’s time to get trolleyed early in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. Get ready for two days of shenanigans cause this year’s St Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl is taking place over two days, Saturday, March 11th & Friday, March 17th. No cover charges, no worries, and no holding back – this is the bar crawl to end all bar crawls. Pull out your green garb and get ready to revel in Irish spirit at the Irish Stroll around Beantown.
Keep the good times coming on Day 2, Friday, March 17th and continue reveling in Irish Spirit. Who needs clovers when you’ve got more drink specials, no cover, and a full day of St. Patrick’s Day pub crawling. Roll out the shamrocks and get ready to cause some mischief with free flowing libations and shameless shenanigans.
See old friends and make new ones: these raucous pub crawls will have you in the St. Patrick's Day spirit in no time. Group discounts available for parties of 4 or more. Get ahead of the game and pick up a two-day day pass to secure the fun this St Patrick’s Day!
- Participating Bars List -
- The Point - 147 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02108 - Specials: $6 Green Beer, $7 Green Tea Shots, $12 Irish Drop Shooters
- Koy - 16 North St, Boston, MA 02109 - Specials: $5 Margaritas, $5 Shots, $6 Draft Cisco
- Alma Cantina -15 Union St, Boston, MA 02108 - Specials: $3 Jello shots, $6 Onda Tequila Seltzer, $5 Pacifico Draft, $6 White Claw Watermelon
DAY 2 - 03/17/2022, 5PM - Close
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at - Registration Location TBD
- Registration Window - 5PM -10PM
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
**Subject to Capacity
** Venues Subject to Change
MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT
Top 40 | Hip Hop | Dance | House| Mash Ups